August 25, 2014
ESU 10 is excited to inform you about our most recent purchase of OverDrive K-12 EBook Library. Several hundred titles of eBooks and Audiobooks for all grade levels were recently purchased. To complete this daunting task of choosing the best titles for our library, we invited several librarians from within the ESU 10 boundaries to come together as an eBook Advisory Group to help. We believe you will be very pleased with their choice of titles.
Click here to view a short video that explains more about OverDrive.
There are two plans available for your school to choose from:
• ESU 10 eBook Shared Collection Plan (SCP):
• Participating districts will have access to all titles in the SCP.
• The ESU 10 annual eBook Service Agreement - includes @ $0.50 per student or minimum of $500 depending on amount of students and staff.
• SDL Advantage Program - a “private” library collection
• The SDL (School Digital Library) Advantage Program Enrollment, one-time price of $500 to purchase titles. Schools have the option to purchase more titles to build up their own library, or opt not to purchase beyond the initial $500.
To gain access to the OverDrive eBook Library, please download, complete and submit the eBook Service Agreement. There is also an optional program for schools who have submitted their eBook Service Agreement, known as the OverDrive SDL Advantage.